ROOMS & SUITES
King Spa Deluxe Room
The Regency Era (1811-1830) was a time of brilliant architecture and arts. Our newly renovated Regency suites feature a luxurious King bed and comfortable sitting area. Slip into your bathrobe and have a sip of wine while relaxing in front of the in room gas fireplace. The highlight is a clawfoot soaker tub within the room which is fit for King George himself! Perfect for an anniversary, or a romantic getaway. 6 Units available. Maximum occupancy 2 persons.
King Standard Room
The Elizabeth Rooms are glorious and refined much like Queen Elizabeth I (1537-1603). Decor is alluring and elegant. Each guest room has one king bed and a gas or electric fireplace. 6 units available. Maximum occupancy 2 persons.
Two Queen Beds
These guest rooms are spacious with a sense of purpose, much like William the Conqueror. William I (1027 or 1028 - 1087) became king of England after his victory at one of England's most famous battles, The Battle of Hastings, in 1066. Each room has 2 queen beds, comfortable sitting area with either a gas or electric fire and writing desks. These guest rooms are ideal for people requiring separate beds. 3 units available. Maximum occupancy 4 persons, plus one suite which sleeps 6.
- Please call 1-866-695-5955 for reservations
- All room rates will be quoted in Canadian dollars
- Due to COVID-19 our Front Desk hours are now 12 PM to 8 PM daily
- Check-in is anytime after 4:00PM and checkout is before 11:00AM
- Goods and Service Tax is 5% and Tourism Levy is 4% and Resort Fee is 3%
- Our rooms are based on 1 or 2 sharing
- Our facility is completely non-smoking
- We accept American Express, Visa, and MasterCard credit cards as well as debit cards
- A credit card will be required at the time of booking to hold the reservation; we take a 1 night + taxes deposit at the time of booking
- All rooms rates are subject to change
For your convenience, contact us by email or phone. Please keep in mind that our office is closed from 11:00PM to 7:00AM daily (Mountain Time). Inquiries and reservations by email will be replied to within 24 hours. To guarantee a guest room(s), a major credit card with expiry date is required when you make your reservation along with your contact information. We will then forward a confirmation letter by email. For those in transit, a confirmation number will be given upon reservation. Guests who cancel or check out before last day of reservation will be required to pay for days reserved.
At check-in you will be asked to provide proof of identification and a credit card.
Pet Friendly Room Options
If you are planning to bring a pet with you, please call us at 1-866-695-5955 or email us at email@example.com to ensure that you are given a room that can accommodate your pet. For more info about our pet friendly options, please visit www.georgetowninn.ca/pets.htm.
At the time of booking guests are required to pay 1 night’s room plus tax to secure their reservation. Guests can cancel a booking up to 72 hours prior to arrival to receive a full refund of their deposit. Should a guest cancel within the 72 hours from arrival cancellation window the guest will forfeit their deposit.