Toll-Free Reservations 1-866-695-5955
Reservations Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Canada, T1W 1N4
For a quick room tour of our Louise Room please view the following thirty-five second video.
Please note that the photographs of the rooms represent each room type and are not necessarily the exact room that you will be assigned.
RatesPlease call 1-866-695-5955 for reservations.
- All room rates will be quoted in Canadian dollars.
- Goods and Service Tax is 5% and Tourism Levy is 4% and Canmore DMF tax is 3%.
- Our rooms are based on 1 or 2 sharing.
- Extra person(s) over 12 years old sharing a room are $30.00 each per night. Extra person(s) 12 years old and under stay for free (William rooms & Suite only).
- Our facility is completely non-smoking.
- We accept American Express, Visa, and MasterCard credit cards as well as debit cards.
- A credit card will be required at the time of booking to hold the reservation; (no deposit is taken at time of booking).
- All rooms rates are subject to change.
- Cancellation policy is 48 hours notice. Guest will be charged the first night stay plus tax if cancelling within the 48 hour period.
To Make A Reservation
For your convenience, contact us by email or phone. Please keep in mind that our office is closed from 8:00PM to 8:00AM Sunday - Thursday and 10:00PM to 8:00AM Friday - Saturday (Mountain Time). Inquiries and reservations by email will be replied to within 24 hours. To guarantee a guest room(s), a major credit card with expiry date is required when you make your reservation along with your contact information. We will then forward a confirmation letter by email or fax. For those in transit, a confirmation number will be given upon reservation. Guests who cancel or check out before last day of reservation will be required to pay for days reserved.
At check-in you will be asked to provide proof of identification and a credit card. The Front Desk will then take a preauthorization (this is not a charge on your credit card, it is a hold) for the full amount of your stay plus $100 for room charges or incidentals.
Pet Friendly Room Options
If you are planning to bring a pet with you, please call us at 1-866-695-5955 or email us at email@example.com to ensure that you are given a room that can accommodate your pet. For more info about our pet friendly options, please visit www.georgetowninn.ca/pets.htm.
A 48 hour cancellation policy is in effect at all times.** Failure to adhere to the cancellation policy will result in charges equivalent to your stay.
**Please inquire upon reservation, what the cancellation policy is, if you are booking with a group.
Cancellation Policy/Christmas Week
A 10 day cancellation policy is in effect during the holiday week.