We are located at 1101 Bow Valley Trail ( Also known as 1A)
- Approximately 100 kms (60 miles) west of Calgary on the Trans Canada Highway ( 1 hour 15 minute drive). There are 4 exits leading into the town of Canmore. You will need to take the second exit #91.
- Stay to your right past the yield sign. You will now be on Bow Valley Trail.
- Go around the roundabout and through on set of traffic lights.
- We are located on your right. Just past the Hampshire Inn and next door to the Lady MacDonald Inn.
Please allow extra time for weather, road and traffic conditions.
- Approximately 975 kms ( 585 miles) east of Vancouver (10-11 hour drive).
- Approximately 25 kms (15 miles) east of Banff townsite (20 minute drive).
- There are 4 exits leading into the town of Canmore. You will need to take the first exit on to Bow Valley Trail.
- Stay to your right past the yield sign and drive along Bow Valley Trail.
- Go through one set of traffic lights.
- We are located on your left just past the hospital and the Lady MacDonald Inn.
Go to MapQuest
The Georgetown Inn
1101 Bow Valley Trail Canmore, Alberta
Canada, T1W 1N4
Toll-Free Reservations 1-866-695-5955
Reservations Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Email: email@example.com