Weddings & Events
Weddings at The Georgetown Inn
The Georgetown Inn is a unique facility to host intimate weddings with a maximum capacity of 35 guests. At any time of year the setting is warm and elegant and very different from any other wedding venues in the Bow Valley.
Family Reunions & Group Events
The main reason why the Georgetown Inn is so popular for weddings also applies to other special occasions: it is comfortable here at the inn. The surroundings force you to take a step back and enjoy the occasion and the inn has all the facilities to cater to your food, beverage and other needs.
The snug is the name we have given to our meeting room which is defined from the Oxford dictionary as a "cozy and comfortable room within certain pubs in Britain and Ireland offering intimate seating for only a few persons to discuss the events of the day". The snug is the perfect place to conduct your business of the day. For small groups of up to 14 people, the snug is ideal. It has one boardroom style table, gas fireplace set within a warm room with oak panelling and flooring. Catering is available and audio visual requirements can be provided through a local contractor. Wireless internet is available throughout the inn.
Group Bookings Information
Group booking policy:
A minimum $500.00 CAD. deposit is required for all group bookings. During our high season, should you cancel after our 60 day cancellation, your $500.00 CAD. will be non refundable. During our low season, should you cancel after our 30 day cancellation, your $500.00 CAD. will be non refundable.
Group booking cancellation policy:
- During our high season a 60 day cancellation policy is in effect.
- During our low season a 30 day cancellation policy is in effect.
- A deposit is required at the time of booking.
- The Georgetown Inn will supply all food & beverage services.
- Cash or host bars are available.
- 15% gratuity will be added to all food & beverage prices.
- 5% GST will be added to all food & beverage prices.
- Guaranteed number of guests must be confirmed 72 hours prior to date of event. Charges will be for guaranteed number or actual number, whichever is greater.
- Should damages occur due to the negligence of wedding guests, an assessment of damages will be added to final bill.